Work From Home Survival Guide
Get a physiotherapist's top tips and simple movement habits that can be easily integrated into your working day to combat symptoms of desk decay such as muscle and joint aches without compromising productivity. And no, I won't be telling you to take a break every 20 minutes or to mind your posture.
What this guide will cover:
- Good or bad posture and does it matter?
- A better method than trying to sit with "good" posture all day
- Learn why walking alone does not alleviate aches
- Exercises that can be integrated with work tasks without stepping away from your desk (say bye to Zoom Doom)
- Printable exercise sheet for easy reference
- How to set up your desk for your needs
- Top tips to thrive at home
As a physiotherapist, I never had to spend a full day working at a computer. Until Covid happened. And I realised how challenging it is to take breaks every 20 minutes to move during a busy and stressful day.
In this guide, I show you how to integrate simple and easy exercises with specific work tasks to better look after your body without compromising productivity.