Outfits

Drapeback Coast Top

I get the feeling that most people think that I look a lot younger than I actually am. And I love it. But sometimes I wonder just how young people actually think I am! Because I’m very aware that my writing, the mishaps in the kitchen, how I dress, or my current short haircut (I always spare you my serious and professional side) can give the impression I’m about 10! That’s why I decided to dress a little more grown up today. Makes a change from my usual faded jeans and ketchup-stained sweater. I’m a messy eater, what can I say.

I bought this top from Coast about a month ago but never wore it so it’s time to whip it out. Check out their website for more amazing clothes! Online shopping is one of my many weaknesses and will be the end of me. But they have some of the most drop-dead-gorgeous gowns and dresses how can a girl resist!

Black and White

Black has a way of making you look more mature doesn’t it? It needed a belt, otherwise it would just look like something’s missing. This top won’t travel well in a suitcase because the outer layer gets crinkled very easily. And it’s a nightmare to iron! It’s so delicate that you want to steam-iron it. Definitely don’t want to be chucking this in the washing machine. I usually don’t like high-maintenance clothes like this (I have an aversion to doing extra laundry) but it’s time my wardrobe owned something decent.

And let me just give you a close up of that necklace.

Swarovski Necklace

Pretty, no? Small and dainty and pretty much goes with anything.

Now let me tell you a little secret. I love to shop in the men’s department too. And no, not because I like to check out the cute-looking guys shopping for clothes (I know that’s what you’re thinking). If anything I trip and fall and embarass myself. I like to buy men’s t-shirts for lounging about at home. Whew, got that off my chest. Before you open fire at me, you have to know that they’re so huge and comfortable! But I did find a nice scarf from Topman that was so surprisingly soft made with a cashmere-like material that I had to buy it. It was warm and cosy too. Think it fits ok?

With Scarf

I love how it drapes at the back.

Back

The hair had to be put up today. It was such a mess and curled in all directions that I looked like a poofball. Even poodles would look better than I did. I should do this more because it only took 9 bobby pins and 5 minutes.

And a lot of pulling and tugging of hair.

Flower
Evita Peroni Earrings

Accessories have a way of spicing up your outfit. Earrings are from Evita Peroni. It’s made of a unique stone material. Thought I should mention that. In case you thought I mistreated my earrings and scratched it up beyond recognition.

Drop of Colour

I daresay I look a lot more my age. I’ll leave you to guess how old I actually am because a woman’s age is always her secret. Now I’m going to put some good food in me because my tummy is growling in protest at the lack of nutritious sustenance. It probably wasn’t such a good idea living on a diet of milk and cornflakes for the past week (which I additionally sustained with chocolate bars and Nutella)!

It’s a terrible diet, and I definitely don’t advocate it.

Also, I just want to say a BIG thank you to those who have connected with me on Facebook. I love you all. And I always love to keep in touch. Plus I have to admit, I haven’t a clue how Google Friend Connect works!

Have a great day!

Love,

Sharon xx

RELATED POSTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Masquerade Mask
Sporting A Zara Waistcoat
Zara Blue Ruffle Top

February 23, 2011

ahh you look beautiful sharon! how i wish i have the figure to carry this outfit hahah! you are a young and beautiful lady =)

Thanks Jess! But what are you talking about, you DO have the figure! :D

Lisa - respect the shoes`

February 23, 2011

That top is gorgeous! I wish I could pull off that kind of look!

I think looking young is generally a blessing in life – and acting young is even a bigger blessing!

February 23, 2011

You totally could girl ;). And you’re right! It is a blessing :)

lisa

February 23, 2011

hi sharon.. thanks so much for visiting me :) i appreciate your compliment!!

i love your blog!! you’re gorgeous :)

i’m following you now.. and would love for you to follow me too!!

February 23, 2011

Thanks lisa! And thanks for dropping by! I love your style too and have followed you back! :)

LeQuan

February 23, 2011

Sharon, I love that outfit! To be honest, I like it better w/o the scarf, but the scarf does go well with it. It’s just that the scarf took away the beautiful flowing aspect of the top. Definitely don’t want to cut that string off ;-).
    I think it’s a bit of a gift that most Asians have, we seem to look a lot younger than our age. I’mma take a wild guess, but please don’t be offended. I’d say you’re about 29? I’m only guessing that from my age. I don’t think you’re that much younger than me. I’ve had the same problem all my life too. When I was teaching, high school students used to think I was one of them. Once I played a joke on them. First day of classes I sat in one of the desks and pretended to be a new student. When everyone arrived I got up at the front of the room and introduced myself. The looks on their faces were priceless. Some of them weren’t even sure if I was serious or joking. Too funny.
    Anyways, I apologize if you’re younger than 29. Like I said, I’m just making a guess based on my own age. Your pictures are gorgeous. I love that last one with the pink flower and everything else black and white. Mary sure makes cute pretty babies…teehee. Oh, and I love oversized t-shirts – so so comfy! Many of my Superman ones are oversized. You accessorize very well too. The whole outfit is so pretty right down (or up) to the cute pink flower. Have a wonderful week pretty girl :-D

February 23, 2011

Oh no….VERY WRONG for your guess, LeQuan!…haha. That would make me a teenage mom! I think Sharon’s hair makes her look very different. Love that outer thin piece. Makes everything look classy. Me, too, my students (Asian) were so thrilled when I started my teaching. They always teased me asking me to wear their uniform so that I look like one of them…haha. But not over here. The students look way more mature….too mature in look. I was shocked when I first started teaching here. 16 year olds can qualify for 25! Must be the food I think. We better stick to Asian food :D

LeQuan

February 23, 2011

Oh oh! I was going to guess 25, but I changed it…teehee. Gosh, now I’m feeling old. Sorry Sharon (and Mary). I’ll stick to my first guess. Either way, doesn’t matter how old you are, it’s what’s inside that counts and inside you’ll always be mommy’s little monkey ;-). that’s why I love visiting this blog, never know what this cute little monkey will be up to. Try not to get into too much trouble, us moms are always watching ;-). Have a great week!

February 23, 2011

LOL. Little monkey is a good description haha. And you’re right, no matter how old we get, we must stay young on the inside! :D Have a great week too! With lots of great food! Like that deep fried oyster wrap – it’s been playing over and over in my mind! Don’t know if that ever happens to you. I see some food on a blog that really strikes me and I really want to eat. But instead of getting down to making it, I just keep thinking and thinking and thinking about it. Simply tempting myself in a torturous way until finally I can’t take it and decide I must make it lol. It’s not a good feeling haha.

February 23, 2011

The hair does make a difference sometimes :). You’re a funny teacher, and we love imitating the expressions you make when teaching. We do it so well lol :D

LeQuan

Mary,

yes, Asian food all the way. i know you kid, but i think it’s very true what you said. the food we eat has a huge impact on our bodies.
        guess i wasn’t thinking about my first guess too much huh? nor my second guess. my apologies to you. i hope i didn’t insult you. i blame it on my mommy brain. yes, i use that excuse a lot, but i think i’ve earned it though ;-). i know you’re reading this also Sharon so i’ll say it to the both of you. i guessed 29 because of my age. i didn’t think you’d be that much younger because honestly, i really clicked with your blog and writing the first time i read it. hope i didn’t insult either of you.

February 24, 2011

Oh honey don’t be silly no need to apologize! Lol. I thought it was so funny and it was nowhere near insulting in the least! I have a way of acting more than my age too so I get that a lot as well :). And mommy brain – I can’t say I know the feeling but I know exactly what buttons to press and levers to push to cause it! ;). And I’ve seen the results haha. I’m so glad to know that you clicked with my blog :) I feel the same way about yours!

• LeQuan

February 26, 2011

Lol on “I know exactly which buttons to press”. Sorry Mary. If it makes you feel better, just know that karma will kick me in the butt in a few more years, if not already.

• Sharon Moh

February 26, 2011

It’ll only be good karma LeQuan ;)

February 23, 2011

LeQuan my favourite funny person lol. You’re always making me laugh! Totally agree with what you said about the scarf. It does cover it up doesn’t it?

I’m not offended in the least haha :D. Actually I get that a lot too. People think I’m a lot older than I actually am because I dunno, in a lot of ways I also act very mature. I was on the phone to someone the other day and they thought I was a mature student! Here it means someone who’s done their undergrad and also finished a masters or PhD. If I was a bird, you could’ve seen my feathers puff up LOL. I thought, wow, I’m so mature. Haha.

That is the FUNNIEST joke in the world LOL. You’re a legend! If only I had teachers like that back in school, learning would’ve been a whole different experience! That is too funny lol. Honestly. I wish I had you as a teacher, you’d be the one all the students love!

No apologies necessary my dear :). I like thinking of myself as mature haha ;). Is that sad? Like to make up for the fact that maybe I’m actually not? Lol. And I can just imagine you rocking those oversized Superman t-shirts. Those photos would be priceless. Hope you have a great week too! :D Sorry I couldn’t reply earlier today, haven’t had the chance to properly sit down and type! It’s just one of those days, one of those days where you need about 10 shots of caffeine in your system while you run around like a headless chicken lol :). Now that I’ve said that, I’m thinking that imagery there is rather grotesque.

LeQuan

February 24, 2011

oh girl, you puff away! you’ve got a lot to puff about. i’m already impressed from what i’ve been reading here. you’ve got great humor, such a sweet fun-loving personality, you’re multi talented, smart, sincere, and lastly beautiful. do i need to splash you with water so you can “de-puff” now? teehee. keep blogging the way you blog my friend. you’ve got great writing. it makes me so sad that you and Mary are so far away. i really feel a connection with you two lovelies. one day we will meet, one day. and when we do, all the shrimpies better go hide (knowing me and Mary’s love for shrimp). har har har. all pun intended.
        regarding your question if i ever see a food on a blog and am tortured because i keep thinking about it, heck yeah! all the time. one of them being your mom’s blog! i think she needs to rename it keep wishing, keep dreaming. drives me crazy when she posts foods that are beyond my skills. that’s when i walk away and tell myself to keep wishing, keep dreaming. you’re a very lucky gal
        ;-). don’t take her teachings for granted. stalk ya next time, dear. thanks for not taking the age thing offensively.

February 24, 2011

LOL. I think I’ll need to take that water to de-puff now lol. It is such a shame that we’re so far away. It would be so much fun to meet one day (I’ll stock up on the shrimp haha). “Keep wishing, keep dreaming” haha – she tells me that everyday. Her “motto” is to keep dreaming big and building castles in the air. Then all that’s left to do is build, what she calls, “legs” under it. Can you imagine a castle with legs? Haha. She says the most ridiculous things sometimes and what worries me is that I completely understand what she means! Lol.

• LeQuan

February 26, 2011

Mary is a wise wise woman and we both sure have a lot to learn from her. Castles with legs sound funny on the surface, but what matters is you get it, you totally get it :-D. Have a beautiful weekend, dear. I must go heal my stomach now before it starts making angry noises at me. Respect the beast ;-)

• Sharon Moh

February 26, 2011

LOL “respect the beast”. I love the phrases you use sometimes haha. Like “holy terrors” too ;)

Joey

Hiya

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Ah, I’ve so many things I want to say I think I may have to put it in point form:
    – pretty top. Love how it drapes at the back
    – that necklace is gorgeous!
    – the scarf looks lovely, too
    – your whole outfit is real pretty :)
    – I sometimes shop for accesories in the men’s dept. They have some real good stuff there :D
    – love the last pic. Even though only the flower is in colour, the eye is naturally drawn to you as a whole (if that makes sense). Pretty picture

Re your comment here, if you meant clothings, there’s always yesstyle.com :)

Sorry for this lengthy comment

February 23, 2011

Hi Joey! Thanks for dropping by and for leaving such a kind comment :). And don’t be silly, I love reading all comments. Long, short, in between – they’re all great :). And by the way, very efficient with the ‘point form’ comment! :D And thanks for that link! I’ve checked it out and they have great stuff. Though the sizing confuses me a bit. But hey, I’ll figure it out ;). Keep in touch! :)

Joey

February 27, 2011

Oh, yes, “free sizing” certainly does not equate to all sizes. You probably have to check the measurements for each individual garment you’re interested in.

Yesstyle is a bit of a hit and miss though because they offer so many brands. You might want to take time to Google some personal (blog) reviews. I find that helps when I’m thinking of buying from a new online shop :)

March 2, 2011

Ya I noticed that too with their many brands. And each has their own sizing! Which makes it more difficult lol. Will definitely check out the reviews, thanks for the tip! :)

janet

February 23, 2011

love your black and white style :)
    epecially the colour gradient on your sheer top:)

Thanks Janet! :)

tara

Hey Sharon…
    thank you for lovely comment in my blog. I really appreciate it. Yup, that’s right, i’m from Indonesia. Kabar baik , kamu apa kabar ? hihihi :)

February 23, 2011

Lol kabar baik :). Thanks for dropping by. I’ve always wanted to visit Bali!

Anke

February 23, 2011

Hey! That top you’re wearing is pretty awesome. I really love the cut and how it shows off your back a little!
    And, oh, girl.. I have the same.. People always think I’m 16 (or even younger sometimes), though I’m 19 (and almost 20). Sometimes I don’t like it, because i have the feeling that some people don’t take me seriously. But then I think: It’s better to look younger and cuter, than to look older :) (and it’s a benefit for when we reach older ages! we’ll still look young then :D)

February 23, 2011

Hi Anke! Thank you! :) It’s definitely a benefit for when we’re older :D. I know what you mean about people not taking us seriously. We just have to be extra serious in those circumstances lol.

Ling's BeautyEE Blog

February 23, 2011

Hi Sharon, first of all – WOWEEE! You look absolutely amazing!!
    Second of all, thanks for dropping by my blog and for connecting with me with Google Friend Connect – altho, I’m like you – I don’t know how it works!! (following u back =))
    Thirdly, it is definitely better to look younger than your real age!
    xoxo

February 23, 2011

Thanks Ling! :) One day I’m going to learn how this Google friend things works lol. It’s strange because when people join, you can’t see the blogs they own only the blogs they follow. Unless I’m not looking in the right place. Thanks for dropping by! :) xo

Ling's Beauty Blog

February 23, 2011

OOps…I left my name wrongly not BeautyEE!!

Lol I figured as much ;)

Sarah

February 23, 2011

Hey :) Its sarah / Roshi from second hand daydream, you left alovely comment on my blog which was so sweet of you. Stopping by and joining your site.

This top is beautiful , coast is that a UK store? Do you live in England. If so LOVE UK fashion

Lovely accessories too :) xx

February 23, 2011

Hi Sarah! Thanks for popping by! :). Yup, Coast is a UK store. You’re a girl after my own heart – fashion and accessories all the way! xx

Miss Custard Bun

February 23, 2011

I LOVE IT!! GORGEOUS!! MISS U SO MUCH GURL!!

February 23, 2011

Thanks girl! :D Miss you loads too can’t wait till you visit!!!! *big huge grin*

A Daily Mishmash

February 23, 2011

I LOVE that top. The color and drape is so beautiful!

Also I totally shop in the men’s department too…only I like to actually wear things out! (Gap’s men plain shirts are pretty good for layering…)

February 23, 2011

Thanks girl :). You know that’s a good idea, I never thought of that! Will have to try it someday ;)

twenty something

February 23, 2011

Very pretty top and photos!

Thanks for following my blog… I’m following you too.

February 23, 2011

Thanks! And keep in touch! :)

Lyana

February 23, 2011

I’m glad you posted the link to your blog because I love it! Your tops is really sexy and it’s a good thing for people to underestimate your age ;)

I’m going to follow you back <3

February 23, 2011

Hi Lyana, thanks for popping by and following :). I’m glad you like my blog! And I agree, that’s definitely a good thing ;).

Moniek

Gorgeous top!

Thanks Moniek! :)

February 23, 2011

hi sharon, that top looks gorgeous and like you, i love the drapes at the back. I tried buying from online stores but two times i just got disappointed, first it didnt look as nice as were in the pictures and the 2nd one..just couldnt fit me although the size was correct..just the cutting is tricky. just a wild guess on your age..23?

February 23, 2011

Hi Lena! Thanks! :) Oh I know, sometimes online shopping can be a terrible experience. The same thing happened to me once. I bought a smock dress but when it came, the colours looked so horribly dull and faded! NOTHING like on the website! And another time I order these trousers and they were too big! And another time, the top looked great on the website but like you say, the cut was so horrid it made me look pregnant. So yes, it can definitely go wrong sometimes. And you’re not that far off on my age ;) haha

pinkorchids

February 23, 2011

Thanks for stopping by my blog Sharon! I’m your newest follower!

I’ve never been Scotland before but would love to visit one day! My Jewellery are only sold online, I would love to actually open up a store in London one day, but for now an online store will do! Thanks for your compliments, I am much obliged! =) xX

p.s. yes you do look really young! So jealous!!!

February 23, 2011

Thanks for popping by too! I’ve followed back! :)

You should definitely visit Scotland there’s plenty to see! Lots of castles. And sheep and cows. And not to forget whisky haha. Your online store is a brilliant endeavour I’m very impressed with it :). And tishtosh, you’ve got nothing to be jealous about you look great! :D

ASHLEA

February 23, 2011

I am with you on the people having no idea how old I am. Last summer I got carded for a Rated R movie… and I’m 26! I thought… you really don’t think I’m 17? Yeah, sure it’s great to look young but that was a little low for me. :)

February 23, 2011

That’s too funny lol. It’s good in a way but sometimes not! :)

February 23, 2011

You are stunning, Sharon! Your top is lovely, as well as your accessories. Love the updo too. Ok, there isn’t anything about this outfit that isn’t absolutly amazing. ;)

Thanks Faith! :D

Nina Oliva

February 23, 2011

Hej hej! Thanks for your comment! =)
    Amazing outfit, you definitely don’t look like 10!^^
    But it’s the same for me. People always think I’m way younger, which definitely will be an advantage once I’m 50 or so =) The only moments I find it a bit annoying is when I want to be taken seriously, like in a working/business situation… But oh well, it’s better than the other way around, isn’t it?
    x Nina

February 23, 2011

Hiya! Thanks for the lovely comment Nina :). I totally agree about the work/business situation. Not the best if you look like you’re just out of high school lol. But definitely better than looking much older than you actually are! x

Vida Fox

February 23, 2011

Great thanks. Nicely for me it is to hear.
    Blouse nice shaded in.

Thanks for following my blog and I`ll be following you too. :)

February 23, 2011

Thanks for popping by! :) And keep in touch! :)

Hanna

February 23, 2011

Noone could ever guess my age, they always think I’m 10 years younger than I look. Ehhh, no biggie! I’ll just use my college ID for discounts until I’m over 30. LOL. Shhh, don’t tell though!

Love the drapey effect on the top and the punch of color on your flower pin. =0D

February 23, 2011

LOL it’s a great idea I wish I could do it too haha. Thanks for dropping by Hanna! :D

Míriam

February 23, 2011

That’s really beautiful :)
    xx

Thanks Míriam :)

Cee

February 23, 2011

Sharon, this outfit is absolutely gorgeous on you. Hair, makeup, outfit, everything! Do I dare say it… are you in your 20s? (Ok, so I cheated, that covers 10 years :P)

February 23, 2011

Thanks Cee! :). Haha very smart of you to cover 10 years *grin* but yes, that would be right! Lol.

Ahleessa

February 24, 2011

I love the jewelries pieces. They’re gorgeous! :) I also like the last picture. It’s black and white, and the flower is pink. It makes the pink stand out in the picture. :)

February 24, 2011

Hi Ahleessa! And thanks! :) The last picture is probably my favourite too :)

Sharon Elle

February 24, 2011

Hi Sharon! Love the top — I could never get something like that cause it’s so delicate! And I tend to toss my clothes in a pile and pick out whatevers on top. But thanks for the sweet comment… I don’t know about you but I always find it interesting to snoop in on other Sharon’s in the world to see how similar we might be :)

February 24, 2011

Hi Sharon! Thanks for dropping by :) I’m the same, I always find it interesting to meet another Sharon ;).

Blair

February 24, 2011

Love your blog! And the top!

Thanks Blair! :)

Christy

February 24, 2011

Great outfit girl you totally rock it! I love the drape and colour gradient :D

Thanks Christy! :) I’m glad you like it :D

Tam

February 24, 2011

This is a good blog. Love the outfit! I’ll certainly be back :).

Thanks Tam! :)

February 24, 2011

Age is a state of mind, not a number.

I shop in the men’s section, too ;)

February 24, 2011

I like that – “Age is a state of mind, not a number.” :)

And that’s a good thing ;)

Vicky

very nice blog!

Vicky
    new post:Schneehase.&

Thanks :)

Mik

February 24, 2011

Found your blog today by chance. Awesome blog you’ve got!

February 24, 2011

Thanks Mik! Hope you pop back again :)

Shin

February 24, 2011

What a beautiful blouse! lol..I constantly drip food on me as well..I make sure I was full before I wear anything white because I managed to stain it so many times! I love the flower in your hair, so pretty! xoxoxoxo

February 24, 2011

Lol I’m the same! Avoid eating after dressing up haha. Thanks for popping by Shin! :D xoxoxo

Jennifer

February 25, 2011

I love the ombre shirt and the illusion of bending into the black top!

February 25, 2011

Thanks Jennifer! Popping over to check out your blog now :D

veronica

February 25, 2011

your blog is really cool!
    Follow me? I’ll be very happy if you do it! Thank you so much!

February 25, 2011

Thanks veronica :)

Heavenly Housewife

February 25, 2011

So pretty! I am loving the back of that top, very dramatic.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead.
    *kisses* HH

February 25, 2011

Thanks!! :D Hope you have a wonder weekend too!

Michelle Chic

February 25, 2011

omg! that top is so ethereal! i looove it! love that black and white shot!

Thanks Michelle! :)

nelah

February 25, 2011

I love all the photography on your blog and your style. This top looks so feminine and airy, pretty!!

February 26, 2011

Hi Nelah, thanks for dropping by! And thanks for the lovely comment too :). Popping over to yours now!

Uncle Lee

February 25, 2011

Hi Sharon, as long you can dance, do crazy things, love life, do what you want…..you are young.
    And women are at their prime anywhere between 25 to 70, believe you me.

I have a SIL, 70….you wouldn’t believe she is that age, sexy, really beautiful and a figure that makes SYTs envious.
    And the only o/seas visitor I have escorted shopping where salesladies complimented on her beauty.
    Even the men too.
    Of course include me.

My wife has past the 60th milestone and I am proud to say there are still men, much younger than her always asking for a lunch or dinner date…..it sure makes her hum when having her shower and when cooking.

Incidentally she does not check her weight on our weighing scale……every birthday she puts on either the sarong kebaya she met me more than 30years ago, or that blue cheong sum the night I asked her to be my life partner.

And me? The day I stop admiring SYTs, my SIL, women like you….then its either my eyesight is gone or I have forgotten to spell ‘women’. Ha ha ha.

You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards to your Mom, and you too.
    Lee.

February 26, 2011

Hi!! I love reading what you have to say about men and women when it comes to relationships :). So funny and yet it’s important to know! Your wife sounds incredible! I’d love to meet her one day :) and you too of course. You two sound like such a great couple! Plenty for the rest of us to learn from :D. Have a nice day too! :)

Uncle Lee

February 25, 2011

Sharon, looking at your pics in that beat my heart 3 times dress….under different circumstances, you would be receiving a bouquet of Lilies of the Valley and roses from me, to compliment your traffic stopper attractive looks.
    Stay beautiful and keep well.
    Lee.

February 26, 2011

LOL Uncle Lee, like I said, you are a REAL charmer haha. Many guys could do with a few lessons from you ;)

annabel

February 25, 2011

this is my first time here and i love it! your top is beautiful :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

February 26, 2011

Thanks Annabel! Popping over to yours now :)

crystal

February 26, 2011

i’m so glad you shared your url with me. i need to find out how to allow comments from non-blogspot users. you look gorgeous in that photo! xo

check out my GIVEAWAY a la sparkle!

February 26, 2011

Thanks doll! Sorry your comment went into spam which is why it took a while to show up. Lucky I saw it before I hit “Empty Spam”! :) Nice giveaway you’ve got there too.

Kristi Rimkus

February 26, 2011

Sharon, I still say you should be a model. I do admit you look very young. I love reading your blog posts. You have a wonderful sense of humor.

Kristi

February 27, 2011

Kristi you are too sweet lol. Thank you so much for your comment :)

Lyndsey

February 27, 2011

You are so adorable…and I wanted to be comment #100! hehe!

February 27, 2011

Lol you’re too cute! Haha. That is so something I would do as well! And I’d be ecstatic to be the first person to comment too lol.

February 27, 2011

You look awesome on that outfit with the scarf.

And I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who loves wearing huge t-shirts at home. I almost look like a hiphop tomboy. haha. But what can they do? It’s so comfortable! ;)

February 27, 2011

Lol hiphop tomboy is the perfect description for the huge-t-shirt look haha. But they’re too comfortable to give up ;)

Michal

February 28, 2011

You are SO gorgeous! I love that top. People often think I’m a lot younger than I really am as well. :/

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you around again soon. ^_^

March 2, 2011

Thanks Michal :). Making me blush over here ;). Definitely will be staying in touch!

yuki

March 3, 2011

You are beautiful!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Your blog is cool.

March 3, 2011

Thanks Yuki! :)

Magic of Spice

March 3, 2011

That is a lovely to and most glamorous, lovely :)

March 3, 2011

Thanks Alisha! :)

Stephanie

March 5, 2011

Wow. Absolutely stunning.

March 7, 2011

Thanks Stephanie :)

Laura Tenshi

March 5, 2011

So you’ve been going trough the same thing… I know exactly were you’re coming from, there are ups and down to this situation. For example, there might be people that patronize you just because they think they are older than you are and it’s actually the other way around. I get that a lot. Things like ” When I was you age, I was in shape too” and I reply, well I am going on 23. The look on their faces, priceless.
    It’s really flattering that people think you are still in your teens though…
    I think it’s the teenagers these days that look too mature for their age that makes us look much younger.
    I was never excited about growing up, I want to stay youthful and playful for many years to come, I am glad you plan on doing that too.
    We can try to have best of both worlds, a little more mature style, but still fun.
    Ok, I want to say I check out the men’s department for t-shirts to sit around the house in too. I love that they have nice designs and that they are comfy.

P.S. Thank you checking out my first post, as you’ve probably noticed, I wasn’t that talkative back then. I’ve gathered courage to voice out my opinions online only 2 years after that.
    I have a blog archive on my blog, at least I can see it. It’s right above my blogroll. I will ask others if they can see it too, thank you for pointing that out.

March 7, 2011

That’s too funny! Haha. And I think you’re right about teenagers these days. They don’t look like teenagers!

I like seeing where blogs come from actually. I don’t always leave a comment on that because I don’t want to weird people out haha. But I left one on yours because I couldn’t find your archives. Then wanted to kick myself when I did lol. It’s great to see how far you’ve come!

Laura Tenshi

March 5, 2011

Did I mention you look great with that flower headpiece? So pretty and feminine.

March 7, 2011

Thank you! :D

Laura Tenshi

March 6, 2011

So you found the blog archive, great.
    I wanted to guess your age, but I’ve seen a comment above where you say you are 25. You have flawless skin, no way I would have guessed it right. So lucky.

March 7, 2011

Yes I did, so sorry if my comment worried you. When people mention something wrong with my blog I immediately think “GASP!”. Oh I don’t think I commented that I was 25…younger actually :).

Nicole

March 8, 2011

I cut the string off the back of a top once. Suffice to say I couldn’t wear it without the shoulders dropping off =(

March 10, 2011

That’s so annoying isn’t it lol. It’s one of those ARGH moments haha.