Misadventures, Outfits

Evita Peroni Earrings

I forgot to show you the pan my mom bought from our “healthy walk” yesterday. She started using it immediately (I wonder why).

Jamie Oliver Tefal Pan

Think she’s trying to hint at something?

Anyway I digress again (after only typing the title!).

Every girl loves accessories. We buy them, we collect them, we keep them so well, then we sometimes lose them! One of my favourite places for buy accessories is Evita Peroni. Their collection is simply exquisite. They have a sale on now until the 31st of January so check it out quick! Oh the temptation of online shopping!

I bought a pair of earrings (and a few more) from Evita Peroni last summer, which I just loved. And I wore it all the time because it matched most things I liked to wear back then (I go through colour phases sometimes).

Then. I lost them.

I was distraught! This was a disaster! How will my ears live through another day?!

I searched high and low, in cracks and corners, floor to ceiling and could never find them. Eventually, I gave up.

A couple weeks ago, I decided to do some major spring-cleaning. Yes, in winter. Thought I should get a head start because I’m normally a mess and you can’t see a single square inch of my floor. But there is something about cleaning that just tickles me pink! You know the feeling where you walk into a room that is completely free of dust and clutter and you just go “Ahhhhhhhhhh…feels soooo good.” Even better when the space in front of your wardrobe is completely clear so you can actually open the doors!

Clean Floor Space

I’m sure you know what’s coming. I found my long-thought-to-be-dead darling earrings!! Tucked neatly and safely away in the corner of my desk drawer under a necklace I lost around the same time.

Evita Peroni Earrings

Gorgeous, are they not?

I love wearing them with this belt from River Island. The ruffles got to me. I don’t normally buy belts with big buckles.

Belt From River Island

Put them with a little smocked white summer dress from Monsoon, and you get a simple outfit that can still survive the hideous heat and humidity of Asia. It is impossible to wear anything more than this.

Dress and Accessories

It’s not summer now, but because I just found these earrings, I have yet to find a winter way of wearing them. And if you’re wondering about all the greenery and shrubery in the background, I was taking a leisurely stroll through the forrest at the time.

In a dress?!

Yes, because nobody warned me beforehand that we were going there. Nobody warned me about mosquitoes either so I was completely covered in red marks at the end. And yes I know, I’m also showing off a wonderful sun-burn I got from falling asleep under the blazing Asian sun on a sailing trip.

Sometimes I can’t help but question my intelligence.

Esther

January 26, 2011

I love your fashion style! It’s so cute. I’m a t-shirt and jeans type of girl, but I still like cutesy clothes. I’m glad you found your beloved earrings. I experienced something like that before, except it was a silver bracelet my friend gave me. I wore it on vacation and I thought I left it in a hotel because the clasp possibly loosened and I didn’t notice. I was so sad. :( Then when we got home, the car was cleaned up and I found my bracelet under my seat. I was soo happy!

January 26, 2011

T-shirt and jeans are a favourite of mine too (and the odd faded and ripped sweatpants that are too comfortable to throw away lol)! Losing that silver bracelet must be even worse because of the sentimental value attached! I’m glad you found it! :D

January 26, 2011

You have great style Sharon! You seem to be able to take anything and make it work. I really like those earrings. No wonder you went crazy after losing them, I totally would’ve too. I guess that’s why men will never completely understand us. Haha. Your Mom’s pan is too funny.

January 26, 2011

Thanks LeQuan :). I don’t have great style, but I do try! Lol.

Honestly, I think she bought the pan not so much for having to use it but for what was written underneath it!

Biren @ Roti n Rice

January 26, 2011

Cute earrings! Those colors will definitely go well with most things. May even work with a more formal outfit.

January 26, 2011

Hey good idea! Didn’t think to try it with something more formal :D

January 26, 2011

i’m very fond of earrings and i think i probably have around 30-40 pairs of them and i think i lost one or two from pairs of earrings, that very upsetting, so to make use of the remaining ones, i put on three, two on one side and one on the other side.

January 27, 2011

That’s a lot!! It’s annoying if you only lose one side. That happened to me recently but I still can’t bear to throw the other half away. Oh you have an extra piercing! That’s really cool. I’m too scared to go through it again. I would’ve stopped them after piercing my first ear…but I thought I should probably even them out lol.

Squeeze The Pug

January 26, 2011

Sharon, you look gorgeous in that one shoulder white dress, WITH or WITHOUT the earrings.

January 27, 2011

It’s not a one shoulder darlin’ ;). The straps were from my bag lol. It’s a strapless dress. And thanks! :D

January 26, 2011

The earrings are gorgeous and they look fantastic on you! Yay, I’m glad you found them…I’m inspired to do a little winter/spring cleaning of my own! :)

January 27, 2011

Thanks Faith! Nice to be organized sometimes. Although everything is so well put away that now I can’t find anything!

Typical ain’t it? ;)

January 27, 2011

oh wow you are so lucky to get back ur darling earning my girl, wish i had some bit of luck i have lost two pair of my fav earnings…indeed ur earning are just darling and u look great in that white dress so much love ur dress too…btw the flowers u were asking were fuchsia :D thanks for all ur complement blush :)

January 27, 2011

Oh no, hope you find them! Thanks for answering my question! I normally check back to see if people have answered when I see they have a new post in my reader so I know they’ll have seen my question. But then sometimes I forget! Your photos of the fuchsia are simply too beautiful for words. I’ve never seen flowers like that before. Gorgeous! :)

Erica

January 27, 2011

Love the earrings, belt and the pan!!!!You look really cute!

January 27, 2011

Thanks Erica, you’re making me go red haha.

Betty @ scrambled hen fruit

January 28, 2011

Cute earrings! (And I love the pan your mom bought you!) :)

January 28, 2011

Thanks Betty! :) And no, the pan was for herself. I think the bottom part was for me lol

sauravluk9

January 31, 2011

I loved specially the Earring part(Pics are awesome)..might be because I give away them to my girlfriend at a regular interval..She kindda love it.Thanks.

January 31, 2011

Thanks! :D. Glad your friends likes earrings too, what girl doesn’t eh? ;)

JoyceT

February 16, 2011

Sharon…i still have not get my ear pierced…lol…n i love tat belt!

February 16, 2011

Whaaat? How did I not know this? I thought you always had your ears pierced! Lol. When you come over I’m going to make you get them done haha. Doesn’t hurt at all, so don’t worry :) And thanks!