Miscellaneous

Merry Christmas

I had meant to write a Christmas post yesterday but my Internet failed me and so this is one day late! I truly hope you had a most wonderful and lovely Christmas with your families and that it was a joyous time of celebrations and festivities. I also hope Santa has been good to you this year! I definitely had the most delightful Christmas, especially since it’s the first white Christmas I’ve ever had. Oh the joys!

Christmas is possibly the most wonderful time of the year when children are laughing, families gather together and the sounds of presents being ripped open fills the air. On that note, I will leave you with some Christmas humour from my all-time favourite comic strips, Calvin and Hobbes.

OnĀ  Building Snowmen

Christmas Presents

On Not Getting Presents You Want

Santa Mixed Up
Letter to Santa

And Because I’m a Big Softie

Christmas Hugs

Merry Christmas Everyone! And I hope it was truly a most special and memorable time!

Love,

Sharon xx

Pete

December 26, 2010

Omg this is LOL funny! I have been a fan of C&H for as long as I can remember. I laughed so hard at the snowmen strips. Hilarious!

December 27, 2010

Hi Pete,
      I totally agree, I love this comic. Glad you find them funny too!

Anncoo

December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Sharon :)
    Happy Holidays!

December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas to you too, and Happy New Year!

December 27, 2010

First white Christmas ever? What a thrill for you Sharon. I had some friends and relatives who just came over to visit from Vietnam and had never seen snow in their lives. So when it first snowed here, they were uber excited. I hope you had a merry Christmas. Wishing you a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

December 27, 2010

They must’ve had such a great time! I bet you have tons of snow where you are. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a great and prosperous New Year!

December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Girl hope you had a great one :)

December 29, 2010

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas too! :)

December 27, 2010

Sharon, I wish you a warm and flavourful holiday season!
    Angie

December 29, 2010

Angie, I loved how you wished me a “flavourful holiday” haha, it certainly was! I hope you have a most wonderful (and flavourful) fantastic holiday too!

December 27, 2010

Yeah, love that picture, ‘We got presents!’. Hey, I got loads :D Are you jealous? :P The presents help me to forget about my tiredness and jet lag…haha. Will give you that big squeezy hug when you come back…more if you cook your nice food for me :P I love Calvin and Hobbes…so refreshing to laugh…haha. Love that snowmen crossing. Almost fell off the chair laughing…LOL

December 29, 2010

Everyone is trying to make me jealous lately lol. Will give you a big squeezy hug tooo! Can’t wait to get my complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes!! I’ll let you borrow it for an extra squeezy hug :P haha. They’re SO funny lol.

December 29, 2010

Oh…just thought I need to build a row of snowmen and red carpet to welcome you back…haha….and serve you loads of ice kacang from all the snow :P

December 29, 2010

Hmm…that would be nice too, now that you mention it :P. Minus the ice kacang haha.

Heavenly Housewife

December 28, 2010

Hey there daaaaaaahling! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas with oodles of fab presents!
    *kisses* HH

December 29, 2010

You are such a doll :D. Christmas was perfectly lovely. I hope you had a most wonderful and amazing Christmas yourself with oodles more presents!

December 30, 2010

Dear Sharon,
    Sorry, I am TOO late. Was away in Manchester without any internet access. Anyways, MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS & HAPPY PREMATURE NEW YEAR to you and your loved ones!!!!

December 30, 2010

You better have taken lots of photos and show us all the amazingness you bought!!! *excited grin* Thanks doll, hope you had the most wonderful time and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones too!!