Miscellaneous

Girly Pleasures

What girl does not love shopping. Boys don’t even bother reading on, I guarantee you’ll be bored to tears. I love shopping for clothes, shoes, bags, food, crafty things and even…books and stationery. Oh do I love stationery. Pens, pencils, paper, folders, staples, markers, box files, I love ’em all. I can’t help but be a nerd sometimes.

But my favourite: accessories. They’re like children to me. I lost a pair of Evita Perroni earrings once. I cried. Why couldn’t it have been a cheap TopShop pair? Why? Not that TopShop is cheap, I buy their stuff all the time. It’s just cheap-er in comparison.

Girls and Accessories

My favourite colour is turquoise, can you tell?

Nada

January 5, 2011

Hey!
    Loving this picture effect, I am working on photographs at work for a display and was wondering what programs do you use to make such an effect? I would apprecaite your help! Thank you sweety.

LeQuan

March 4, 2011

those earrings, were they those ones you found after cleaning your closet? i sure hope so. that’s a beautiful picture, great effect! you’ve got some pretty cool accessories there. i switch between turquoise and baby blue.

March 4, 2011

Same ones haha :). And thanks! Baby blue is a really pretty colour! I wish I owned more of it – must go hunt for some now :D

LeQuan

March 5, 2011

by the way, do you go through colour phases with your clothes? i mean, have you had phases where you just buy clothes that are a certain colour. gosh, i’ve been through the black, white, navy blue, baby blue, and now it’s the pink phase. please tell me you do. i think you’re the only person who would understand this. if not, forget everything i said. i was just asking for a friend :-D

March 7, 2011

Sometimes I don’t know where to reply to your comments lol. Like whether I should just group my answers in one reply at my recent post or something so you don’t have to keep going back to the older post. I have colour phases ALL the time. I even shop in colour lol. Like I’ll FEEL like purple and go out only looking at purple stuff haha. It’s weird! I don’t know why I do that. Sometimes I just shop aimlessly but quite often I get in colour mode. Pink phase is a fun phase! :D

• LeQuan

March 8, 2011

Hahaha! Reply wherever you want. It’s your blog and I’m the stalker, I will find it. Lol. Plus, I got smarter and clicked on the “notify me of follow-up comments” teehee, but sometimes I forget and that’s when I have to search back. Girlfriend, I do colour mode! I’ve been stuck in pink for a while though. Oh why must Scotland be so far away? I swear, if I were in Scotland, I’d probably be over at Mary’s so much trying to get a free meal that she’d sooner or later have to adopt me, then I would raid your closet :-D
            Btw, I’m replying to this through email reply so I’m not sure if it’ll show up on your blog or if you’ll receive this. Better copy and paste to your blog.

• Sharon Moh

March 8, 2011

LOL. You’re all welcome over here anytime :D. Though you’ll probably take a look in my closet and go, “Err, why did I want to raid this?” lol. Such a mess in there, I totally need to do some clearing out haha. I’m not sure how it works if you reply by email. I think it’ll probably go to my email. Will check :). With two gorgeous little adorable kids, your life is way more exciting than mine, and definitely busier! Haha :)

LeQuan

March 8, 2011

Argh! Forgot to click notify. Don’t waste your time replying to all my comments though. You have a life, I don’t. Haha.

LeQuan

March 11, 2011

i told you i was a stalker and i’d find your comment to reply to ;-). messy closet? no worries, i’ll just take everything. that way you have a clean closet too. see, now we both win. teehee. now get back to work and stop replying to my comments you silly girl.